SAUCHY-CAUCHY COMMUNAL CEMETERY EXTENSION
Pas de Calais
General Directions: Sauchy-Cauchy is a village in the Department of the Pas-de-Calais, 3 kilometres north of the main Arras to Cambrai road (D939) and about 4 kilometres from Marquion. Sauchy-Cachy Communal Cemetery Extension is on the north side of the Communal Cemetery, which is located in the Rue de l'Egalite alongside the Canal du Nord.
The village of Sauchy-Cauchy was captured by the 56th (London) Division on the 27th September, 1918. The Communal Cemetery Extension was made by the 56th Division in September and October, 1918; and after the Armistice 14 graves of March and April, 1918, were brought in from the German Extension, and nine of April, 1917-September, 1918, from the battlefields to the North and South of Sauchy-Cauchy.
Casualty Details: UK 51, Canada 3, Total Burials: 54